In ASA's "Up At Night" Issues Survey, 76% said that differentiating themselves was their number one challenge. If that is a challenge for your organization, too, this seminar provides a solution! Led by Gary Braun of Pivotal Advisors, this 90-minute seminar will help you get in the door, generate interest, and truly differentiate your offer from the competition.
Every sales professional, from novice to master, wants to be armed with the strategies they need to engage more customers and win more deals!
- Understanding the typical problems with the status quo.
- Identifying stakeholders' version of what they want, need, or problems to be solved.
- How to reach them by "selling the problem first".
- Referal network -- why you vs. someone else?
- Positioning and Differentiation -- what's the difference?
- The common differentiators.
- Your (true) differentiators.
About the presenter:
, Partner/Co-Owner of Pivotal Advisors
Gary is a founder and owner of Pivotal Advisors
dedicated to improving sales force effectiveness by consulting with CEO’s and sales leaders on the critical elements required for superior performance. Gary is experienced in planning and implementing sales strategies in highly competitive technology markets. He works with sales leaders to identify key areas within sales team for improvement, instruction on the use of technology, and how it helps provide structure for the sales leader to get the most out of his/her team and be more productive within the organization. As a sales leader, Gary's teams had continual growth in year over year's sales and led successful engagements with companies including Microsoft, Symantec, VMWare, Compuware, Sun Microsystems and Electronic Arts.