Only 4 seats are left for this year's super-charged Symposium! Come to the symposium, come to the workshop....or choose both! But act before the event is sold out.....
The symposium features keynote speaker, Sam Richter (who spent an entire day in the staffing industry to understand your needs):
Don't Steal the Cheesecake
Digital Reputation Management in an "Everything You Do Is Posted Online" World
You will learn...
- What is a "personal brand," why you already have one, how to enhance it, and how your personal brand can dramatically impact your company's brand and reputation.
- The dangers of sharing too much information, what can happen if you're not careful, and how to respond in a digital format when you're angry, so you don't become a "YouTube Sensation."
- What a company can, and cannot, do as it relates to what an employee posts on his/her personal social networks, and how to monitor, work with, and train staff to communicate in a digital world.
- Inside secrets on how to manage your online presence and Google rankings (for non-technical people) so when people search for information on you, that you control what they find.
(As a bonus for MNRSA members, we're introducing a new partnership with the Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank to collect and provide access to the most current labor trends in the Minnesota staffing industry.)
Sam has prepared a special workshop for folks who want more. In this dynamic session, you will discover....
Every YES Begins With a Know
Web Search Secrets to Know More, So You Can Win More
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying trigger event, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social media as sales and competitive "intelligence agents;" find the prospects who fits your desired profile, and learn more about the individual so that in every meeting, you're building a meaningful connection (without seeming like a stalker).
- How to access and leverage the "Hidden Web," or the majority of the valuable online information that is invisible to search engines.
- How to use information to differentiate from the competition, generate warm referrals, tailor offerings, build deeper relationships, and bottom line...win more business.
It doesn't matter if you have limited technical ability or if you grew up using the Internet, you will leave with new ideas that you and your team will immediately put to use.